Being part of the Parish Family offers so much more than celebrating the Mass together. It provides a place to grow spiritually, socially, and personally via your interactions with the other family members.
- Spend time with our Lord
- For times, see the Liturgy Sacraments tab
- Follow Jesus following in the footsteps of St. Francis
- Meets the last Saturday of the month starting with the 8:30 am Mass.
- Come and see!
Stations of the Cross
- Friday evenings during Lent.
Altar Linen Society
- Care for the towels and cloths used in the celebration of the Mass
- Serve at Funeral Masses
- Serve at Sunday Masses and Special Feasts
- Both boys and girls welcome
- From September to June
- Helps our parish lift its voices in prayer.
- Practices Tuesday evenings- Sept-June
- Bring the Lord to the homebound and those in nursing homes.
- Assist at Communion Sunday Mass and Holy Days
- Gives advice and assistance in financial matters of the parish.
- Serves by reading and leading prayers at Sunday and Holyday Masses.
- Meets and assists the pastor in the workings of the parish
- Volunteers who are both catechists and aides in classes instructing our young people from first to eighth grade.
- Volunteers are welcome and needed - and this is an outreach ministry that can be very rewarding to serve in.
- Volunteers help shop, cook and serve a monthly breakfast for all seniors-- offered from Sept-June in St. Mary's School after the 9 am Mass.
- Greet and assist our parishioners at Sunday Masses
Fr. Vincent-Spiritual Advisor
Social Activities Committee
Walking With Purpose-(Women's Bible Study Group)
Fr. Mark G. Vaillancourt